Laval Virtual Awards >>> Deadline: 10 February 2023
Showcasing VR/AR talent and their innovations
Applications for Laval Virtual’s 25th Laval Virtual Awards are now open. This call is open to all projects developed between January 2022 and April 2023. For the past 25 years now, Laval Virtual has been committed to showcasing XR solution innovators around the world. The Laval Virtual Awards shine a light on remarkable virtual and augmented reality projects and the brains behind them. Three projects are shortlisted in every category to be in with a chance of winning an award. The prestigious prize-giving ceremony is set to take place on Thursday 13 April 2023 during the Laval Virtual exhibition.
LAVAL VIRTUAL AWARDS CATEGORIES
Five reasons to apply to the Laval Virtual Awards
- Get recognition and a platform as a VR/AR industry leader in your field.
- Receive validation from a jury featuring leading experts: VR/AR specialists, industry leaders, visionaries, journalists, designers and researchers.
- Enjoy maximum exposure thanks to high media coverage of the exhibition and ceremony.
- Boost visibility if you exhibit at the event thanks to purpose-designed signage.
- Receive a Full Pass and exclusive access to the prize-giving ceremony.
The Laval Virtual Awards Jury
Head of Mixed Reality Platform, Airbus Defence & Space
Head of Metaverse, PwC
Manufacturing Workplace Manager / Group Domain Leader AR – VR, SAFRAN
Researcher & Developer, Raptor Dance Studios
Field Application Engineer, AMD
Benjamin DE WIT
Festival Director, VRDays Foundation
Head of Consulting, Komodal
President, XR+ (by The Lucid Dreams Company)
Director Project Manager, HommAR
Creative Director / Interaction Designer, Architempo / Spread Design
AR Independent Consultant, GMC
Research Professor and MedVR Research Director, University of Southern California
Augmented Reality Solutions for Industry, PTC
Professor, Arts et Métiers
Co-founder and CEO, IMMERSION
Lab Manager, European Commission